Immediate Opening – Child Development School-Age Teacher, Costa Mesa
Childs-pace has an immediate position available for an enthusiastic child development teacher for our school-age program in Costa Mesa.
We are currently looking for an energetic, organized, friendly, and responsible staff who can communicate effectively with children, parents, and staff.
Days are Monday through Friday with variable hours from 6 to 8 hours daily.
As part of the staffing team you will be responsible to:
- Assume leadership roles
- Complete and submit developmentally appropriate lesson plans
- Be familiar with the DRDP, DRDP Tech, and Learning Genie
- Carry out the Policies and Procedures of Childs-pace
- Have the ability to communicate effectively with children and their parents in teaching, informing, and interacting situations
- Assist in planning of special events
- Participate in Childs-pace fundraisers
- Must have a current Teacher’s permit from the Commission on Teacher Credentialing
- Experience with School-age children in a group or recreation setting (Babysitting does not count)
- Work hours vary from 6 to 8 hours per day, Monday thru Friday. Some flexibility to work alternate hours as center requires.
- Must be Creative (out of the box thinking)
- Have knowledge of arts, crafts, music, science and theater and concepts such as color, and geometric shapes for teaching
- Ability to interact and engage with the children
- Annual physical done within the past year
- You can request an application by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Completed applications along with a copy of your permit or transcripts should be e-mailed to email@example.com or faxed to 714-557-7774.
- Those applicants deemed best qualified will be invited for an interview.
- Applicants who do not meet the above requirements may not be interviewed. Due to the volume of applications received, applicants may not be notified of non-selection.
- Accepting applications until the positions are filled.
- Any question, please contact, John at the office at 714-557-7777.
- Download Application for Employment by clicking here.