Bookkeeper/Accountant Job Position Available, Costa Mesa
Personal and Professional Behavior
- Follows center/agency personnel policies
General Summary: The Accountant/Bookkeeper is responsible for managing, reviewing and overseeing the accounting and reporting.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Posting -Accounts Payable –payments
- Accounts Receivable- posting payments
- Keeping GL up dated
- Prepare bank reconciliation
- Month end and yearend adjustments
- Preparation of monthly financial statements with budget performance
- Budget process from first draft to Board approval
- Prepare all information needed for yearend audit
- Preparing 1099
- Preparing profit and loss reports and balance sheets
- Administer 125 cafeteria plan, health insurance and other benefits
- Review faculty contracts
- Review of employees pay and deduction
- Attend EAC ( employer Advisory Council) workshops on different HR issues (laws and EDD, labor codes)
- Quarterly financial reporting
- Present Financial report to the Finance Committee and Board Meetings
Skills looking for
- Highly organized and detail-focused
- Technology skill
- Highly proficient in QuickBooks
- Microsoft excel and word ability
- Ability to quickly incorporate proprietary applications and new methodologies
- Ability to identify and implement improvements to streamline and increase efficiency.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $15.00 to $18.00 /hour
- You can request an application by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Completed applications along with a copy of your Resume should be e-mailed to email@example.com or faxed to 714-557-7774.
- Those applicants deemed best qualified will be invited for an interview.
- Applicants who do not meet the above requirements may not be interviewed. Due to the volume of applications received, applicants may not be notified of non-selection.
- Accepting applications until the positions are filled.
- Any question, please contact, John at the office at 714-557-7777.
- Download Application for Employment by clicking here.