Immediate Opening - Child Development School-Age Site Supervisor Costa Mesa
Childs-pace has an immediate position available for an enthusiastic Child Development Site Supervisor for our school-age program in Costa Mesa.
We are currently looking for an energetic, organized, friendly, and responsible staff who can communicate effectively with children, parents, and staff.
Days are Monday through Friday with Full Time hours (Schedule may vary).
As part of the staffing team you will be responsible for:
- Assume leadership roles
- Participates in professional growth activities
- Supervises and directly interacts with children warmly and positively.
- Develops and provides inclusive, developmentally and culturally appropriate activities
- Be familiar with the DRDP, DRDP Tech, and Learning Genie
- Carry out the Policies and Procedures of Childs-pace
- Develops and implements conflict management and problem-solving strategies for children
- Assist in planning of special events and fundraisers
- Facilitates program organization
- Promotes positive and harmonious communication in all aspects of the center operations
- Maintains appropriate records
- Must have a current Site Supervisor permit from the Commission on Teacher Credentialing
- Experience with School-age children in a group or recreation setting (Babysitting does not count)
- Work hours 8 hours per day, Monday thru Friday. Some flexibility to work alternate hours as center requires.
- Annual physical done within the past year
- You can request an application by sending an email to email@example.com or visiting our website childs-pace.org under Career Opportunities. Completed applications along with a copy of your permit or transcripts should be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to 714-557-7774.
- Those applicants deemed best qualified will be invited for an interview.
- Applicants who do not meet the above requirements may not be interviewed. Due to the volume of applications received, applicants may not be notified of non-selection.
- Accepting applications until the positions are filled.
- Any question, please contact, John at the office at 714-557-7777.
- Download Application for Employment by clicking here.